Miam and Naan

Monday 17 November 2014

Lunch at Miam Miam one day! (in October)
tbh I think that everything on their menu is overpriced....... except for their pastas!!!


YL ordered Lobster Bisque pasta ($18.80++) and it was quite nice..... for the first few bites
It became hard to finish because idk like very è…» u know


My Miam Miam spaghetti!!!!!! ($15.80++) 
This is my favouriteeeee it tastes almost like Aglio Olio..... but super darn nice Aglio Olio lololol
Like this is seriously my favourite pasta. Ever. 
When i crave for pasta the only plate i think of having is this lol


Chocolate Molleaux ($10.80++)????? 
I don't rmb if its called that, I googled it instead so may be wrong
But this was very meh. It stated that it would be served with vanilla gelato or something....... its that white cup thingy. Omg
Totally not what I expected lah!! I thought will be like chocolate cake + vanilla ice cream kind u know?!
And u can see that cake is prolly half of YL's hand. Don't know how i feel about that


Just like the last 2 times I went there, the wait was very long. Minimum 20min (excluding queueing time hor, i think i queued for 1 hour before????? lol) so if ure super hungry prolly do not reco u to go there

At night we met up with ken zc mx for late dinner at Al-Amaan! 
It's just this supper place near my school and i looooooove their naaaaaaan like megaaaa looooveee


We over ordered and couldnt finish lol but anyway we still met up with cry for supper until 2 in the morning 
Feeling so old that i have a limit now lol i almost died the next day in service. Giant zombie


Ok bye sorry my life revolves around food.
Post...... this week or something!!! Xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments