TBB

Tuesday 23 February 2016

I've never been to the Raffles City outlet so here we areeeeeeeee



Everytime I'm at these kind of bread places like TBB and PB i get very stressed bcos u have to be in line AND LOOK AT THE BREAD AT THE SAME TIME?!

SO MANY BREAD HOW TO CHOOSE SO FAST?!
It's like roti caifan WTF no joke de 


Jeng jeng photoshoot first

This time i got copy down prices ha i am quite professional right


Almond Croissant ($3.80+)

My usual order lol but this time i didn't order with choc and 果然 everything is better with choc :-(
Still yums la but with choc its DOUBLE YUMS


Lemon Calamansi Tart ($6.50+)

The custard was way too much for the tart in my opinion, not a good balance!
But YL liked it as i expected bcos he likes sour stuff


Chicken Hotdog with Pepper Vienna ($5.30+)

SUPER NICE!!!!!!!!!! SUPER SAVOURY I LOVED THIS
Dunno how their hot dog bun so nice but it is so nice LOL
I would reorder this if i wanted to eat something salty next time! 


Iced Mocha ($8+)

Bitter

LOL ALL I CAN DESCRIBE IT

I usually add a looooot of sugar in my mocha but YL is the exact opposite so blergh its not for me at all


LOL


So small ah my face here hehe


Quite nice right got the raffles city fountain beside all lolol

Ok thats all xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments