I hate going to the hospital

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Im not very close to my maternal grandmother because we rarely meet. It's not that she stays far, but just not in the same area. But she may be diabetic with a constantly bleeding stomach ulcer. What if she leaves anytime soon?

on the first day i had to see him from my sister's snapchat instead bcos i had a paper that night.... :'-(

My paternal grandfather, I see him frequently. At least once a week. I rmb him always bringing me out as a toddler. I just didnt realise they got so old. I only realised that as i saw them in their hospital gown on their bed.

I just hope that this helps u guys to appreciate ppl around u bcos life is so short. Its not that my grandfather is in a life and death situation or anything, but still it hurts me that hes actually in pain. I always saw him as my house's superman. He gets anything i want, does anything i ask him to. He is really, really my super granddad.

Its an extremely scary feeling and it feels awful to take people for granted. Because u grow up with them and its almost like a given thing. I feel so guilty and ashamed that i don appreciate him enough. Don get me wrong, i do not treat them bad or anything like that, but i just think that i can do even better.

Im just afraid it may be too late now. Hopefully its not. They must love me so much.. but im not doing much about it.


(PS. Don't worry i already feel better now because they're discharged!!!!! Temporarily... but still discharged. I will post normal again soon hopefully this week after my shitty finals!!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments