Spize

Wednesday 17 February 2016

(Oops this was in my drafts but not published. Will I ever blog on time lolz)

Went to Spize at Temasek Club last month!


The only ways to get there is to take their shuttle bus or by driving because it's really deep inside Rifle Range Rd.
actually I guess you can walk from KAP mrt too but is quite far in I say first hahahahaha


When we first reached they were still serving the breakfast menu (until 11am or 11.30am i think?) so we went to walk around and came back after that wtf


Bar area that they make drinks and dessert I think 


Quite a family oriented place i feel, most of the people - if not all - i saw were families


^ thats my view thats why got such bright lighting and u can see pores on my face lol wtf


Orange Ginger Honey Juice ($5.90++)

I dunno why YL ordered this bcos 我是死都不会喝这种东西 de lor? 
Ginger and orange????? x__________x


Apple Crumble with Vanilla Gelato ($8.90++)
fuji apples with raisins and a hint of peach with buttery pastry shells 

They served this first and by the time our mains came we alr finished this lol
I like apple crumble generally so I think it's hard to go wrong with it anyway
I think this was the best dish out of the rest that I had? 

I mean I didn't order a lot more but I won't try their mains again la unless maybe the asian dishes? :-(



Grilled Pesto Chicken ($16.90++)
italian basil, parmesan cheese, pine nuts and olive oil

This pesto pasta was not bad. But i wouldn't say good bcos I have had better pesto than this so this was like ok not bad, as compared to my burger wtf 


Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken Burger ($11.90++)
topped with american cheddar and caramelized onions

Damn meh one of the worst burgers I've ever had



The fries is fat one T_____________T
I alr dont prefer fat fries to begin with, somemore this was soggy i remember!!!! FML srsly 
Hate it when places serve me soggy fries is that the point of fries even?!


Verdict is that I wouldn't come back here for a meal, probably the most if I were to ever pass by to get appetizers or side dishes with friends etc?
(actually i did eat here a second time a month later but thats another story i had no choice fml. but so i have tried their truffle fries instead and its not bad)

I mean the view's good but the food is not worth it in my opinion!!!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments