Oasia Novena (My birthday part 3)

Friday 24 February 2017

Finally!!!!!! 要写完了!!!!! Dont worry this is a very short post!!

Really super duper last min booked a staycay few hours before bcos we are very lame people we always opt to nua when we dk what to do


Trying a hotel in Novena today! Luckily it was one of those with available rooms still


Lobby
If i remember correctly they should have 2 restaurants too


Dont judge my ootd really is very last min I didnt like 特地找衣服or anything lolol 


So blur 给我拍到像鬼戏


TADA THE ROOM!!!!!


Sorry the stuff all over liao then I rmb to take pic lol

Anyways first thing that I noticed was that the room is FREAKING BRIGHT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Bcos the windows la a lot natural light coming in!!!! Super bomb!!!

They also have an additional mirror on the desk which I LOVE bcos not all hotels provide that!!!


Lol 5 min after entering he is laying there watching HBO


Dead fish no make up bcos woke up late and.............



I thought of filming this with YL so dont waste time still wash everything


CLose up wtf
Many told me he did well what not very ugly but thats bcos i greatly restricted the stash of makeup
I didnt bring ANY eyeshadow i think that has made me prettier 100x


So nice they saw my birthdate on my IC while checking in so gave me this


Lighting is 100/100


We wanted dinner but they didnt have anything i wanted for room service so we went to the mall beside! LITERALLY beside

Novena this place has like... 3 malls if I remember correctly so actually got a lot to choose from one
I'm too lazy to walk far so I just went to like 2 of them bcos they're literally side by side


There's an underground connector directly from the hotel lift also but if u wanna walk from level 1 also very close la really literally outside only. Thats what I did before I found out about this connector


Guess where we ended in


My MUST order in ichiban wtf


Ya end up eating japanese food bcos lazy to walk around already
All our decisions are made with regards to laziness


OH i saw on a sign that the mall beside had Jollibee so I was like !!!!!!! i must try this as a fried chicken fanatic!!!!!!

I've heard a lot but I rarely ever go to Lucky Plaza so what are the chances of buying this.... 


Watching Superman again as siao fans 


Oh ya we dabaoed the jollibee back bcos actually also not hungry one but i just cannot leave without buying it so i bought a set lololol


Verdict is that i think the chicken is so-so, nothing to rave about 

BUT

THEIR FRIESSSSSSS

DUDEEEE SOOOO GOOOODDD i think they fry with chicken oil or soemthing maybe idk?!
They also have a gravy (^ the brown sauce tub that looks like mashed potato) to go with the chicken methinks but i just used it as my fries dipper lolololol

Sooooo darrnnnn goood
It feels super sinful tho like I can FEEL that its unhealthy bcos very salty etc lololol
Cannot eat much la totes a guilty pleasure but fries. are. so. good!!!! 外脆内软


After Superman I asked YL if we could go to the pool before it closes bcos we have to leave early tmr and i honestly dont think we wil wake up early enough

So here we are in the middle night 冷死自己 wtf
YL is not impressed as u can see


U dk how much effort it took to take this pic bcos the water was COLD!!!!!!! C O L D!!!!!!!!
晚上leh! 要命真的 i told YL pls take an ok one in one shot i cannot tahan lolol


I know my camera takes horrid pix at night dont tell me is v grainy i can see sobs


As u can see still got quite a few ppl swimming at night leh power! Idk how they do it i just chill in the water only i couldnt take it and left within 15min or someting lololol


Sot diao my first time see ppl ironing in a staycay LOL

I will put the vlog below, im finally done with updating about my birthday omg
I know im too slow........... I'm very thankful this year that I got to meet my family and friends and MY GLUE!!!!!

Past few years I have never celebrated my bday with YL until maybe 3 months later bcos he's super busy
So I'm very grateful!!!! I dont need anything else

Ok anyways AFTER THIS I should be uploading my Tokyo vlogs soon WTF
Then i need to start looking thru the 1 million pix i took to draft the blog post..........
Ya this life is very tiresome and tedious....... Lolol 
But i mostly enjoy documenting which is why i do it!! 

Thanks for reading XX




You Might Also Like

0 comments