Midnight rant abt old tikos

Friday 25 April 2014

Typing on my phone just bcos i want to write this out rn

Tonight (an hr ago lor) i RLY got scared bcos i was walking home myself near midnight la then 2 uncles started asking me like 小妹这样晚了自己回家啊? 我送你回家ok?

VERY SADLY (shows a lot abt these guys ahem) this is not my first time getting such shit encounters so i just rolled my eyes and continued walking la if not what

But then they started following me and laughing to themselves in hokkien WTS my hokkien is not that gd to understand their filthy conversation.
Also i could smell their 酒味 erm can u friggin imagine

So then of cos i got freaked out shitless.. but now im very guilty bcos i immediately called yl then, BUT hes in camp now erm wtf was i thinking
I still called him 3x (missed calls) omg after that i was so paranoid that i would disturb his rest
After a while he called me back then i started tearing up and cried so he sounded rly worried lol now that i look back (at an hr ago) i feel like shit bcos im giving him unneccesary stress???
I blame it all on my period hormones its stuck there and refusing to come already so im super restless and emotional wts I HATE IT

But then i think again and im like why shld i feel bad?? If i dont look for him then who do i look for?? If hes not for me to approach then what is he for??
U KNOW all these weird selfish questions come up....
In reality we r probably equally tired (i have 3 jobs now mind u huhuhuhu) but i always feel that as long as he gets his rest im content. Unfortunately i cannot say the same for him bcos i know how he evolves into rage hulk (with me especially semo niao) when he doesnt sleep enough LOL

Isnt it funny though??
Until now love is so complicated to me. Hais am i still on topic im so tired am i making sense huh

Just saying lol girls pls be careful :-( so agitated bcos im thinking if im a guy this wiuldnt be happening right?? Lol life

I have such strong feels abt rape issues u know like those ppl who say girls deserve it for dressinf "inappropriately" SHUT UP LAH U
i will wear my crop tops and mini skirts and shorts and tank tops and its none of ur friggin business ok
u do not lose control of ur own stupid dick just bcos im wearing whatevee the heck i want
lol some people really are astonishing how can they say xxx deserves to get raped ermmmmmm u shld be in jail for ur mindset

Tomorrow i have work again im dead beat now good night u all!!!! Thabk u for reading my random post

PS. I know a lot typos lah sorry its 1am ok

You Might Also Like

0 comments