So...........

Tuesday 11 March 2014

I know it has been 3 months..... HAHA

I can't remember exactly what occupied my time but it was probably boring "adult stuff" lol already I hate growing up!!!!!!!!!1 (not enough exclamation marks to express)

Just off the top of my head, I've been working late night shifts at H&M (flagship store makes things 10x worse) for the past few months and I went Taiwan and I spent time nuaing with YL before he enlisted and I collected my A's results and I have to deal with uni application stuff now.. BLERGH. I hate growing up. Have I said that already?

I have so many photos to clear it's not funny my week in photos has to be changed to month in photos HAHAHA. I should schedule posts again so that my posting becomes more frequent lol. I actually have drafts but they're all written halfway because I rly didn't have time LOL now I need to find a way to post all the photos!!

Now for less happy things..

Because this is my blog, I don't wanna lie and post stuff normally because this week is an emotionally exhausting week for me. Probably the worst that YL and I have faced... we're literally taking a break from each other and I RLY don't know how things will turn out. It's not that I'm DEVASTATED CRYING ALL DAY (um maybe only the first 2 days LOL) but things have been strained between us for a while. I don't know, feelings fade and people change, honestly I think this is part of life especially we're both growing older we're not who we used to be lol

Things that we could compromise are impossible now. I mean there are obviously happy times, but the bad times have been surfacing a lot more recently.. It scares me that I'm going through this phase myself because I always thought I would only read about scenarios like this in books. STILL... this gives me another reason to hate growing up. Sooooo taxing mentally. I mean I'm not like damn sad but I feel pretty lost for the first time I don't see a point? It's like you've been tgt for so long you don't know why you're still tgt anymore. So much worse than being sad because at least you have a reason.. you know what I mean??

I'm being very real because no point in sugarcoating my thoughts right?? Can you all relate too? :-( It has never been easy to keep a r/s going, maybe it appears that it is but so much effort and feelings need to be put in.. Sigh. Here comes the abrupt end, I promise to post with photos like tomorrow if I can find the time so thank you for reading. Xx

(PS. If you are thinking why am I not settling the difficult stuff with him now instead.... number 1 we are on a break number 2 he is in field camp)

/edit BY THE WAY!! Do you guys remember I said we filmed the 123 tag on webcam?? It's up if you didn't know!! (LOL like a year later) I also have half of my Taiwan vlogs (too lazy to edit... ha ha ha) up on the same channel lol I will put the tag video down here for easier referenceeee


You Might Also Like

0 comments