Birthdays + cooking at Cherry's long ago!! Lol

Wednesday 30 April 2014

I'm going to clear photos from March..... so that I can post about April hahahahaha wtf who am i kidding :-(
orbi quak yuki who ask you keep taking pictures lol
I must finish this post chop chop because I need to go out again later lol busy bumble bee kekekekeke

Met with the same yoloswegs (got another whatsapp grp name anot very lame leh i type also paiseh) for popz zhu's bdae where we waited for hours for her to come home wtf 


496 hokkien mee which they love!! I had banmian (i didnt bother to take pic bcos i ate it too fast wtf) but actually my favourite food from 496 is their wanton mee leh............ sian stupid dk what was i thinking


BBT AND US feat. cheeks
I WAS SO HAPPY I HAVENT HAD IT SINCE SEC 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg when i was in sec schl i had choc soya ice blended/cheese fries no mayo/butter waffle with Linnah like almost every other day????
i didnt give a single shit abt my weight and i rly shldnt now............. :-(
i've become so weight conscious now i have to throw my weighing scale's batteries away u know?? (i wont get new ones bcos im lazy)
sometimes i think i need help regarding my relationship w food


$1.30 cheese fries which used to be my favourite until it shrunk



Then the other day I had dinner with Ken and Wanxin at JEM!! 


HAHAHAHA we told wx not to order this but i think she wanted to have soup or something....... i still think it looks pathetic hahahahahahahahhahaha 笑死我


I had their pork chop burger (i think??) the last time and it was okay EXCEPT THAT IT CAME WITH MAYO
So I decided to try their prawn paste burger instead which made me so sad..... you can ask yl i rarely get 'new food' like out of the 3 times we've been to Shokudo (the place with the my fav jap waffles do u all rmb) I order the same damn things. Lol i dont like getting new stuff its like a 'in case they suck' mindset u know what i mean?? Dumb
Anyway i didnt like the prawn paste chix at all. Boohoooooo like eating salt on bread fml


They had a promo of free beancurd with min spending or something la i cant rmb so we thought we hit the mark liao sia then order order in the end also nvr hit wtf 


Pretty wx with 陈大老板的 birthday waffle!!!!! Lololol


Then we met with Crycry for a while!!!! Missed Meixin but its okaaaaaay plenty of chances



THEN ANOTHER DAY dinner with xiaomin and xiaojo!!! #myfriendsnomakeupalsochio #consciousminchan



Same night, after birthday tangyuan making with them again lololol (i will insert the video somewhere below!!!)


i whip my hair back n forth


#yoloswag HAHAHAAHAH WHO USE MY CAM AH 黑心干 TAKE SO MANY PICS OF POPZ HAHAHAHAH

Qtmama and us!!! All of their mamas are qts but if i tell mamaho that she will be upset and say she is the cutest lol







AND ANOTHER DAY, lasagna making at Cherrypie's!!!!!! (HAHAHAH I JUST TYPED IT AND I LOVE THIS NAME OMG R U READING THIS CHERRYPIE)
Anw because jo had too much pasta sauce leftover wtf


#selfiequeenno1


#selfiequeenno2


most. disgusting. chips. on. earth.
which are jo's favourite WTF


is it me or are my lips showing as purple in this photo?????? wtf 我没有中毒



OK BYEEEEE i will try to post again very soon. 
ty for reading XOX!!!!!1

You Might Also Like

0 comments