My CNY

Sunday 8 March 2015

Halo halo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope u all had a good CNY????? I feel like my CNY passed so fast this year!!! Maybe because i was busier this time round so it felt faster

As u can see papaho hates phototaking 躲到这样后面
and i didnt check my auto focus after the timer thats why like this haiz 


CNY im allowed to take more selfies hahahahahahha #hiao


as usual my sisters refuse to smile properly

so i continue to hiao myself


LOOK AT MY PUFFBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


jiejie loves u so much i hope u dont forget me when u grow older pls T__________________T


"so handsome ah?!?!?!!" *imagine the baby voice

my maternal and paternal side de food is always so different from each other and i dont think it has ever changed. like standard one 

my maternal side as u can see is always full of meat chicken duck pork everything also have. 
then pork stomach soup with a lot of 好料 inside!!!!!!!!!!! (must know to find one) 
i love abalone and fish dumplings. LIKE REALLY LOVE DE so my hands are the fastest


this is my maternal 招牌菜 LOL ahma's chowmien always the best right guys
i frigging love 葱头油 guys but anw i have friends who dont like u know??????? i dont rmb if yl dont like also WTS i dont understand jiang hao chi leh
when i was young literally EVERY bowl of noodle i eat MUST have 葱头油. 
is like most ppl de 辣椒 for me u understand HAHAHA just not nice w/o it?! 
now that im older i can live without it. but still like hahahahahhaa


LOL mama


 papaho really rarely takes photos bcos he hates it so this one is like antique!!!!!!!!! of cos i went to 洗 the photo i hope mama laminates it LOLOL
my papa always always thinks that he is some old man but is 他自己弄自己老lor 46 y/o but he feel like 64 liao or sth
then when we buy hip clothes for him he will say he dont have the face to wear out ERRRRR LOLOL NOT EVEN 50 YET


i remember i was trying to get a photo of the kids eating but lazy stand up
they have their own table own plates own cutlery leh


he makes me so happy lah i want quit sch make family liao


look at him with the chair he is obsessed lol


as always mamaho trying to be the highest


after he bathed and changed again!!!!


when i eat yusheng i literally only eat the 'pokpokcui' (thats what i call it idk what is the real name) 


another photo my cousin took for us!!!!!
very rare again 


in the car back home then we had dinner at IMM 


next day was very chill because we went to our paternal side which i see almost everyday


my close friends all know that my family is CRAZY about turtles. i have at least 10 turtles in my house and all of them have names. and yes we can differentiate all of them!!!!!!!!!!
^ his name is jeremy and he followed us to bai nian on 初二 LOL


THESE ARE MY FAVOURITEEEEEEEEE
i literally only need broccoli and chicken tenders to survive. 
my grandma's homemade chicken tenders are the besttttttt i always eat like 50pcs
i need to ask her for the recipe and learn it myself too


tada this is my standard paternal side de food!!!!! 
my grandma (bcos she sees us much more often) she cooks mostly our favourite dishes and papa's favourite chowmien. different style de


bcos my aunt is Thai, every CNY i get to eat thai food also OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
we get like vermicelli and thai stir frys and tom yum soup and most importantly PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I FRIGGIN LOVE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE WITH CASHEW AND all the salty stuff
omg so happy de
(really i never lie u can go click on my last year CNY post here is the same food i rave abt HAHAHAA)

ya then here comes the selfies


^ so attractive de

next day was family day for us!!!!
we went to my FAVOURITE MALL................. U GUESSED IT WESTGATE HAHAHAHAHA


"wait i havent take off my specs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


whom i get my vain genes from


guess where we went for lunch???????????

sushi tei HAHAHAHAHAHA 
My fav places all so standard de hor?! like wont sian one
are u all like me too, i ALWAYS say i must go new places try new stuff but i spend way too much time thinking of new places to try then i go back to my comfort zone
very irritating right?????? yl hates it when i do that lolololol i cant help it but im trying!!!!!!!!!


my youngest sister took this for me and i praised her for it!! (must encourage)

as of today i have lost that pair of shorts and am extremely upset bcos i lose 50% of my clothes at home and its difficult to find shorts i can fit my butt in wtf...............

tmi


start of the grainy photos. idk why like that ah maybe i pressed the ISO setting on accident or sth if u saw my insta pic at Cathay u all would know

we watched the mahjong movie and it was not bad!!!!! all mahjong movies are ok in my opinion so im biased


so of course i went into mahjong withdrawal that night and called them over to play mahjong til morning LOL


next day YL and i went to fuzzy's house for reunion lunch with yc!!!!!!
omg very cool if we really last until marriage hor like we will LITERALLY be family *cue tears of joy for surviving so long til then* 
not much food bcos it was way too last min we didnt even have chicken stock we opened maggie MSG HAHAHAHAHHA DESPERATE

i didnt get a photo of fuz's CNY snacks though.......... wahpiang really is mamashop. 
like got one full table then cabinet somemore LOLOL never gonna 饿死


^ i just realised they look so alike with tongue out????????

Next day we went to tkl's house for bainian!!!!
Look at fuzzy ever happily camera ready


r/s goals #fitfam #iifym #sgcouples #girlswholift


i printed out about 5 of our group photos for tkl mama liao and we have one more to add to collection!!!!
very cool to look back when we grow old next time right??? 


dont need captions bcos self explanatory. very happy the photos very pretty bcos the colours v nice blue blue one hehe!!!!!


blur walking selfie 101
i only rmb being super tired then bcos we barely slept the night before (mahjong) then we cabbed home and zoom zoom zoom sleepy time

OK thats all for my CNY i think........... got zc house but i didnt bring camera that day so nvr take photos 

i hope u all huat this year and won a lot of money hor hahahahahahaha

xie xie ni read wo de blog i try to update again soon bcos i still have non-CNY pics from few days ago!!!!
xoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments