Nunsaram + Sushi

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Halo it is november and its week 13 :'''''''')
FINISH THIS DARN PROJECT AND BURDEN PRESENTATION FFFFFF 

2 months ago Jo and I went for bingsu at Westgate!!!!!!



Eat meds why the face so bueysong 


I forgot what i looking at wtf


food review fail because i only rmb prices of 2 dishes but not this hehe


Mango Bingsu ($15.90++)

I think i remember it tasted okay. So much mango!!!!!!!!


Honey Bread ($6.90++)

I preferred this over the bingsu actually!! Very flavourful not giam one


But we dug out all the whipped cream from the 2 dishes which is like 50% of each dish LOL both dont like whipped cream


Lip tint woes


Last photos before HK T_______________T


Idiot hide behind me face so small >:(




Celebrated mugu's bday tooooooooo


Hahahahahaha her and her mini durian cake wtf 


TKL LOL


Japanese and Malaysian


Sir what kind of judgey face is that u need to learn from sgt


Candid recruit HAHAHAHA


annyeong is fuzzy and me HEHE


bcos curry ramen is mine so deserve two shots lolololol


HAHA WHAT BLUR SELFIE SGT


much better


????????? WHAT THEY TALKING ABT AHAHAHAHAHA xiao drama


hehe much love

I'm going to one shot post all my photo/video albums on FB tonight just for keepsake (also becasue my mac no more space wtf) I hope nothing crashes 

Thx for reading mi boring posttttt xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments