POP + WKW reception

Monday 12 May 2014

OHAI!!!!!!! Posting again in about a week how about that!!!! Ahahahaha chey
I'm trying to post more because so irritating when i post outdated photos i have nothing to talk abt because i dont rmb anything??? LOL

Therefore tbh i dont have much to say abt POP now lolol i have alrdy posted that day's vlog like weeks ago!!!! 
But now when i look back i felt sooooo emotional that day i think i will legit burst into tears when yl commissions from OCS (hopefully - NOT THAT i 看不起 him but i think that u'll never know abt injuries mah)
Very weird feeling to feel in my opinion... i think all of u NS gfs out there (if ur bf enlisted later) will feel the same when u attend their POP hahaha then another milestone unlocked for u!!!!!!

ANYWAY we were there about an hour earlier (i think) and we THOUGHT we were kiasu enough liao leh....... omg in the end i only managed to be on the 2nd platform instead of the 1st!!!!!! Ji dan so disappointing
I also forgot my binoculars sad x2
But then again afterwards during the parade i turned back to see the crowd behind me and im very thankful for my 2nd platform lolol im considered super in front liao wts idk how they can see anything?! Lol


thank you for the most flattering angle above jochan

i have nothing to elaborate abt selfies..... but before the parade started it was raining cats & dogs for 5 min wtf like the sky mood swing u know
so all those ppl in ponchos behind us were very well-prepared hahahhaa


appa and ommaaaa 

If u watched my vlog u would know that i bumped into many other ppl/recruits too before finding yl lolol now that i look back idk why didnt i take a pic with any of them wtf ganchiong until like this so stupid


MY FROGGY ALSO POP ALRDY!!!!! XOXOX


with fellyyyy and xiaojoooooo i didnt get pic with others whom i saw too like keyoonz and tommykan etc... :-( 
有够笨

thats all for POP!!!! i alrdy went to his OCS family day also hahaha wtf that one have to queue up ok i still got 一大堆 pics wts
BMT is the best period of their NS (according to yl) so make sure u cherish the time ur bfs are in there!!!
Like when i look back at BMT now (the time i have with him compared to now) i feel like that was nothing LOL but now regret also too late ahem ahem

Okie next! I attended NTU schl of Wee Kim Wee's reception at InterContinental on the same week
I could bring a guest with me but yl had some army interview that day and my froggy lim broke his toe or something LOLOLOL 笑死

So Wanxin kept me company instead!!!!!! Wahahaha thanks MUACKS
Afterwards we went shopping at etude house and as always...... girls always end up buying more than they intend to lol
i believe it is in our blood thats why... ok lah dont need to lie to myself sorry


Lol we attacked the desserts table like in less than 20min after we entered lololol


Pistachio cake was the bomb!!!!! do u all like pistachio?! (its 开心果 in chinese) i love it omg (but i dont even rly eat the nut itself much ermmmmm) when i buy atas ice cream (LOL) i always buy pistachio/hazelnut/macadamia 


(salad bar on top i think wtf i hate salads do y'all hate them too)


of course there would be pictures of me eating lol


Veg lasagna + side of raspberry HAHAHAAHA haiya it was leftover from the berry tart i ate wtf


Cute wanxin who looks like a minion beside me ahahahahahaha walao


doodling in one of the telephone-booth-places we found lol


A bit of boring uni stuff... i applied for WKW (NTU) and FASS (NUS) and thankfully i got offered both but til now idk which to accept wts anybody wants to help me
The older I grow I each day the more I wna be young again :-( Not that I'm saying 19 y/o is super old but u know i mean hais
I feel soooo nostalgic whenever I see secondary/JC students on the streets leh like a bit 不平衡 liao is it normal lol
Growing up woes..... anyway thank you for reading!! I need to rush out to meet yl first (hopefully) before i go play at xiaojo's teeheeee zai jian!!! Xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments