Comms Parade (Oct)

Tuesday 15 December 2015

(i typed this last week)

Trying to clear photo albums before I fly in 3 days LOL MORE PHOTOS 

It has been almost 2 months since YL comms omg time passes so fast.
Anyway I think I really waited too long for this day so I remember clearly on that day tbh I really really didn't feel any different LOL
Not as happy or excited as I would've been months ago. Just want it to hurry haha
Dunno if thats the right way to feel but I'm being real la I guess lol



I didn't reach early bcos I had to kind of go with his parents in the beginning so I ended up with shitty seats :-(
Like last 3rd row and beside a pillar which blocked a section of the parade wtf
So I suggest yall go earlier if yall wanna chope in front ah hahaha. Actually I think best is sit in the middle bcos front seats are too low u cant see people behind at the parade lol

But!!! Thankfully the square is not very big so as long as u get the section right actually I think is can agar see one haha
Section means the whole column of seats according to the pillars la like sit in front of where he's facing lor. Ask him beforehand which pillar is he gonna be in direct view of (the pillars are numbered)



Neh see this is the view from the last 3rd row lolol


BUT THEN I ZOOM AND TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can see anot!!!!!! Lol



3rd row from the right, last person hahahahaha


Hahahahahaha #crazygf side view also wanna zoom in


Even like this march I also can spot him hahahahahahaha last row 4th from right


Back view also take #siao


No zoom in view wtf
But actually I can see his face like from where I'm seating also!! Like in real life

After that I asked if he could see me (because I told him beforehand I die also will seat at pillar xxx which i cannot remember the number now) and he said he found me in 1 min bcos of my hair and camera LOLOLOLOL SO I SUGGEST U ALL MAYBE BRING SOMETHING VERY OUTSTANDING LIKE WEAR RIBBON HAIRBAND OR STH HAHAHAAHAHHAA

He said i always do the combing front hair through fingers action so very obvious. Lol i dont notice it myself


Wah when they started to march all tgt in one line I was like gg i cannot find already lah like this.... :'(


All stick together liao...


But NO WOR I FOUND HIM IN SECONDS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
Like i just anyhow agar point the camera and zoom then i saw him alr hahahahaha 
He always last row and he's wearing specs so easier to spot!!!! Lol

Should make them put flash tattoos on cheeks right hahahahahahahaha ok jk


Shit I remember they had a name for this but I can't rmb...... is it long march or something? 
Hahaha i dunno basically they walk super slowly from the square towards the audience and to the back of us lol
Think got music also one. Cannot remember alr. I roughly vlogged that part

Anyway i want to tell u all that is the cue to prepare ur camera bcos they're coming up the steps beside u lol
So dont sit too middle of the bench if not hard to take photo ah!!


Think only I can spot YL from the 3 pics hahahaha all is side view 


Lol he side glance at me bwahahahahaha wtf


^ that is the white pillar i talking abt!!! grrrr


after that they march back down (at a much faster pace) and then can go down photoshoot alrdy!!! Lol
Jk is the putting on of the epaulette


^ his buddy and him


(yes i lazy caption already its all just faces hahahha)


After that I think they say the pledge etc then throw cap and pang gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is me trying to squeeze into the parents market wtf


Nah i did it front row lolol


Bahahahahahhaha wth


Ok thats the end. Not very exciting hor haha but I'm glad it's over.

Thanks for readinggggggg x

You Might Also Like

0 comments