The Usual Place

Saturday 31 October 2015

A month ago during YL's block off or something after he came back i cant rmb... so we could go for dinner on a weekday wor
Super rare i dont even rmb the last time we got time for dinner since the course wtf

Both of us wanted to eat breakfast food for dinner. In the end we just went to this cafe bcos it was closest (Jurong East/Chinese Garden area) but they dont have breakfast food???? #fail


The Usual Place

It was in between a NTUC and coffee shop so we couldn't really find it initially........ LOL


The cafe was really small though, very limited space!! Got a few regular tables but we had to share a long bar table with like 3 other groups of people. 



(nah behind me is one of the long bar tables)
Sit wrong side of the table liao got 反光wtf


Lemon Ginger Mint tea ($4.50)

So tiny look like barbie doll toy hor??????? LOL


My old man was on a tea craze that month dunno why
If u read my dayre u know everywhere we went he ordered hot tea lol


The Usual Wings ($6.50)

I liked the sauce only. LOL


YL liked the wings but I thought they were so-so only
It's good when we like different dishes bcos 没有人抢 hahahahahahahaha


Truffle Fries ($7)

I've had much betterrrrrrr truffle fries la so I wont order this again...
I think what's good bout this is that its cheap and the serving is huge. 
I think can easily share 3-4 people.  Almost puked trying to finish this bowl btwn us wtf



Crispy Calamari Rings ($6.50)

HA this was my fav dish there!!!! So cheap somemore walao not even 7

I generally love calamari so I may be a bit biased but I think this was really nice.
I don't eat tartar so I dipped it in the sauce for the wings LOL yummers!!!


Prime Sirloin Steak ($16.90)

I don't like beef so I dunno how to judge this but the serving was h u g e
Super thick and big piece of steak. Only thing YL said was that the sauce was a tad bit too salty so became very gelat to finish



Aglio Olio ($4.90)

My first time eating such cheap spaghetti wtf where to find!!
Tbh it wasnt super nice la i didnt finish it and i won't order it again LOL but not 难吃also. 
Passable but not again


Caramelised Banana Waffle ($7.50)

Only thing i wanna hiam is that the banana too little wtf the slices so thin and so little only!!!! Give me my bananaaaaaa
Ice cream only had vanilla if i rmb correctly...? Don't rmb if they got choc bcos i usually dont eat vanilla ice cream

Nice waffle lor very similar to my JJ waffle hahahaha nostalgic wtf :'(



My face so small hahahahahahhaaha bcos i lost 2kg from braces here. Now gain back alr la FML

Total bill was slightly under $55. We overordered again by the time the dessert came i was alrdy dead. So u agar urself wtf

Very no frills homely cafe in my opinion. Food is ok as long as u consider the price!
Can come back again maybe during less peak hours and with more people to catch up/chat with! Def not for couple date night etc LOLOL



The next day we went to ION for my teeth tightening haizzzzzzzz
Ok la faster tighten more also good, with every tightening session i just tell myself that im one more step closer to removal. Lol

Before my teeth hurt right after the appt we went for jap food yums yums


Xiao cool hor everything in drawer one is self service. 


Bubsssssss


me feat soya sauce. and tamago


No need caption jap food la hor 


hehe happy with food


YASSSSSS MY FAV MACADAMIAAAA WO LAI LE


Seriously we got nothing to do one?????????????
Can tell me what do couples do?????? Other than eating and shopping we only eat and shop. Shop and eat. Then eat somemore.

Walao when younger like so much stuff to do now become like potatoes us lololol

Ok next post i post about my staycation if u interested wanna go
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments