Aug/Sept'15 (YL flying again)

Tuesday 27 October 2015

I think last month? Or month before? Think should be 2 months back because not long after his hospitalisation
 YL had to go for another exercise lol sad si wo
Went to Sushi Tei bcos.......... tell u later hehe!!!!!!


My fav sushi hehe


YL doesnt like inari so his bad habit is to eat up the rice inside and leave me the skin WTF


The rest dont need caption u all also see until sian liao lol


#YLphotography

My face so sharp here wtf bcos i lost weight with braces. About 2kg at that time? 
Anyway u may notice im eatig sushi hehehehee yes by here i can eat more liao


Dunno what he doing


After all the photos he took of me he told me this is his favourite lol



JENG JENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS WHY WE CAME TO SUSHI TEI!!!!!!!! 

HEHE if u read my dayre u will know bcos ive said this before but YL signed the membership bcos its damn worth it since we eat there quite often
I suggest if u eat there too u can sign this bcos its $88/year but u get 10% off and evoucher!!


很不甘愿的拍照
After that he went home to pack his stuff for his flight tonight


I went to meet these 2 noobs for dinz


Ermahgerd tzechar


At night at the airport can u see left hand side got a lot guys in black??????????????
Ya thats all their ppl


Faster take photo in case later no chance LOL 
THX KENNY KORKOR UR PHOTOG SKILLS GETTING MORE ON POINT WITH MY TRAINING


YL's beloved office friends


The man behind my photos wtf


omg now that im looking at this again the poor woman must be so awkward lol fhl


LOL MANY FAILED SELFIES


Ok thats all thanks for reading i think i have cleared August pix alr!!!! Hehe xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments