4 Years (One15 Marina)

Friday 27 November 2015

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Its in the middle of my finals now!!!!!!!! But im blogging bcos im really feeling super done with this GEK mod erm wtf
Also bcos i'm depressed that im not out shopping on black friday
I will continue studying later #selfdenial


In Sept during his block leave we went to Sentosa Cove for staycay
YL said it was for our 4th year anniversary but it was already 1 month past erm hahahaha 


walao the sunlight so bright u can literally see my pores LOL.................... 


ok enough

Reached Sentosa Cove!! The whole area just very tranquil and serene. 


Lololol this cycling boy


We are hereeeeeeeeeee


Their lobby bar! I just googled to check if they have a name and they do - its called HELIOS93
Unfortunately we already ate so we didn't check what food they were selling also


wah ok this is legit all the pores can see lololol woes of bright lighting hor. want clarity then this is what u get wtf lolol


Lemon tea from the bar


风很大 头发一直飞 


Went up to the rooms!!!
Is it pretty or what wtf


Even the room numbers got degree lol


It was very big for 2 ppl i think!!
(i just googled and its 53sqm. MORE THAN ENOUGH for 2)


Come in i selfie first lolololol ermahgerd this whole place de lighting IS UNREAL
TAKE FROM WHERE ALSO NICE


Omg im in love with the room

Also do you spot something 


So cute hor hahahahahha i 不舍得拆 and carried it over to the console later wtf


Another thing is they have mirrors everywhere??????????


Behind me is another mirror?! LOL


Paiseh i look like ghost here wtf


TV in the tub area!! I watched Ellen in there hahhaahhaahahaha wtf

AND THEN HERE COMES THE TOILET SELFIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

i posted one on my insta bcos the lighting is just UNREAL HAVE I SAID THAT ALR


Alamak this YL photobombing me....................


IS LIKE GOT RING LIGHT OMG????????????? 
BUT DONT HAVE??? IS JUST A BATH TUB?? LOLOL

now i know what i need to achieve in my house toilet in the future wtf


At night we called room service in because i was too lazy to go out lol Sentosa Cove is quite deep in Sentosa. 


IS IT THE COLOURS VERY CHIO????????????? 
HOW CAN THE LIGHT SO GOOD CAN U TELL ME??????


more more more more!!!!!!!!!


ok can already 


Bcos the sandwich is mine so deserve 2 shots lololol


Think this was beef stew.....? Dunno i cannot remember already


Total bill I rmb was $50+ i think? Very reasonable! I dayred it down but cant rmb off the top of my head
Super good decision bcos their food was gooooood. Not like super duper nice but very good for room svc!!

Only thing I regret was not making it in time for their dessert cut off timing wtf. 
I was like 5 min late T__________T

And then i wanted to go the movenpick ice cream parlour also too late. Fml

I will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hehe we are matching in whitezzzzzzzzz


If u watched my vlog then u will see us watching running man lol



Oh i rmb i took this photo bcos i was so stupid

I couldnt find the remote pad for the life of me and i scrambled around the room abt 15min........ TO REALISE IT WAS JUST BESIDE MY BED 
*face palm


Next morningzzz
He's wearing the same shirt bcos we didn't go out last night anyway


Breakfast at their restaurant! Latitude


Go everywhere also got the marina omgzzzzzz


THIS PIG HE SLEPT AT dunno 10 or 11pm and now still tired -________- bo wei gong


Can u take a moment for my burnt croissant bottom left hand hahahaahahahahahhaa


The eggs station uncle was so nice :'''''')


CAN U 


LOOK AT THE LIGHT AGAIN

hahahahahahahahahaa perf 


100% braces face


LOLOLOL WTS i think he press wrong again


After breakfast we went for a walk around the club!


hahahahaahahahahahahhaahhahahaha #assholegirlfriend


Ya this is my insta post de original shot erm cannot even see my face lor so dark this random sofa
I edit the brightness dunno how many levels


The pool which I didnt go bcos i forgot to bring swim wear T_____________________T
Bcos i had school in the day so it completely slipped off my mind T________T


Sooooooooo nice the sea breeze!!


Windy de


Nah the only typical staycay shot we took. I completely forgot abt it and this was taken in 2min before we checked out lolol out of 3 only 1 is clear


So sad to leave here :''''''''''(
I loved it and would def return if I could next time! 
I would highly reco yall to come here if yall want like a chill disconnected staycay
Not say completely disconnected la just that its quite ulu so it was relaxing bcos got nth else to do mah

He originally was thinking btwn RWS hotels (closer to more establishments/facilities) or this but glad he chose here instead. A bit more troublesome to get here but worth it 


Then went to walk around RWS a bit (bcos i got ulterior motive hahaahahahhaa)


Yums


Hahahahahahahaha if u saw my vlog u know the ship started moving and the babies in front me start crying LOL dunno playing what china history film


THIS IS MY MOTIVE


TO BRING YL TO USS

DE ENTRANCE ONLY

LOL FML

YL  keeps saying its childish so he dw go T_______________T
So i brought him to the entrance hope he 心痒痒but nope. No shit given

I will try again dont worry not giving up haizzzzzz


Ok done!!! put my vlog below if u want see my lousy shaky filming

Jiayou with finals if yall also going thru the same shit as me nowwwwwwww
Bye!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!! Xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments