Thank You

Wednesday 20 August 2014


Thank you for introducing me to Christ, for never giving up on me.

Thank you for (sometimes) hugging me. Thank you for (sometimes) telling me you miss me.
I lied actually you need to step up your game.

Thank you for always letting me post your unglam shots hehe

Thank you for scolding me when you do.. thank you for telling me when I’m wrong even when you know I will only get more pissed with you and kick you.

Thank you for getting up to get things for me when we are both equally lazy to move.
go charge my handphone!!!! my water bottle is on my table!!! lol

Thank you for always entertaining yourself when I get ready and never hurrying me. (cue sudden gratitude for pokemon)

I am so thankful for you. So very thankful.

Thank you for trying to surprise me..... I say try because you always fail. And I love you the same.
(time to step up your game x2!!!!)

Thank you for always bringing me to eat Japanese when you hate Japanese food.

Thank you for taking photos for me….. or retaking photos for me.

Thank you for sometimes offering to bring me shopping…. Even though you run out of patience and get angry within 15 minutes.

Thank you for helping me do housework (!!!!!!!!)
Thank you for doing my dishes, changing my bed sheets and even mopping my floor for me!!! (exclamation because I’m unbelievably grateful)

Thank you for always lying in bed doing nothing with me. This is my favourite pastime with you.

Thank you for always insisting to send me home. (and because of this now im horribly spoilt)

Thank you for buying whatever I want to eat all the time!!!

Thank you for watching numerous chick flicks with me too.... LOL



OK MORE SERIOUS STUFF

I don’t know how many times I’ve said this but thank you for giving in to me when I’m too stubborn to do so. Thank you for pampering me.

Thank you for always listening to me when I’m angry and frustrated (which is 80% of the time).

Thank you for always making me so happy when I’m with you. You don’t need to do anything and I’m still very happy with your mere presence. (don't talk about fights la ok we both know u're an asshole)

Thank you for accompanying me as much as you can.

Thank you for giving up things for me.

Thank you for being my best friend.

Thank you for respecting me when you ask me permission before you do things that you deem may make me uncomfortable.

I have never had so much love for someone. Thank you for making me want to be the best for you.

Thank you for being such a positive influence in my life.

Unfortunately I know I’m not the best girlfriend..
You are such an amazing being that you inspire me to be better.

I am so thankful so many more things that I cannot think of at the moment.

Thank you for knowing me so well.

Thank you for loving the emotional me the same. I cry at so many things I’m tearing up as I think of things to thank you for.

Today we are 3 years old!
3 years is not long at all................. but I'm looking forward to the many more years to come.
Love you always.


You Might Also Like

0 comments