Osaka Ohsho + Miam Miam + Itacho Sushi

Friday 1 August 2014

(scheduled post again! depends on when i remember to publish it lol)

OMG I JUST REALISED my entire post is about japanese food places. Lol wth!!!


YL and I had dinner at Osaka Ohsho one day in June! LOL #throwthrowback
It was during my 1hr dinner break hais so as usual i wanted to eat jap so we just went to the jap restaurant with the shortest queue

thankfully I liked the food there, gyozas were defo good!!!!!! Everyone has been telling me how friggin GOOD their fried rice is too but i havent tried that lah sian next time ok!!!!
Randomly I dont like places whereby i order from the ipad leh do u all like??? Hais idk i feel like no service like that..


This is my pathetic egg which I added for........... I don't remember, $1 ah??
 It's not even like normal egg size u know it was like super tiny idk why!!!!!! Baby egg wts


This is their Fuwatoro Tenshin Han ($12.90?) which is basically omurice
(cannot find menu online im using memory wth)
I expected fried rice but it was white jap rice fml
The gravy was nice though!! Then that's about it LOL


Chicken karaage and pork slices ($14.90?) 
It was quite nice also!! The chicken was crispy enough!! I HATE when karaages are not crispy enough I HATE it leh
Pork slices were generouslyyyy seasoned so need to accompany with rice


Then my fav dish of all, their gyoza! ($4?)
I really liked it, i cant say they are like OMG BEST GYOZA ON EARTH because i dont eat enough gyoza to begin with but YL does and he says its good too. Hiak hiak

This is about all that we ordered leh.......... omg i know very little but they srsly had nothing else 
I wanted to order their hotplates and desserts but they only have 1 dessert which i didn't like. Or 2 for me to choose wtf
Then the girl told me the whole hotplate page is not available and i was like are u kidding then she said bcos lack of manpower so cannot sell hotplates..... WTH????
Damn nonsense in my opinion?????? Lol


Another day I met up with linnah kae yun tkl armyza for lunch at Miam Miam!
Actually by the time we got our food it was early dinner. WTF


I got their Souffle au Curry ($15.50) which was just like jap curry baked rice with the souffle.
I remember eating pork broccoli and cheese in it. 
It was okkkkkkkkk, but i found the souffle a bit too overwhelming leh.... the others liked it more than I do so I just let them take more lolol
Im guessing their Riz Au Curry would be better for me!! Which doesnt have the souffle lol


Then DENG DENG DENG this was kae's Bolognese ($14.80) which i very much preferred!!!!! Zomg
Meat sauce with cheddar cheese and onsen egg omgggggg I LOVED IT!!
It wasnt even mine but kae gave me a lot too LOL I LOVE THEIR SPAG!!!!
Next time i will defo try their Miam Miam spag which has frankfurters spinach bacon too hohohoho


Linnah's Carbonara ($15.80)!!
It was really nice too omg their spag all damn gooood but im not a fan of cream spags soooo


Obviously we got their Famous French Toast ($9.80) but it was so overpriced in my opinion?! 
1. i always thought the white plop was vanilla ice cream on instagram. but its whipped cream
2. was nice but not bomb diggity enough.....
SIAN i was looking forward to this the most...... wells


Za's Teriyaki Chicken sandwich ($15.80) which i didnt try...... but it looks...... LOL
His order took really long to arrive too!! They were saying that his chicken need to go farm and catch one because it was taking so damn long lol


Yun and tkl got their Souffle Pancakes for $9.80 each, one matcha and original. 
The pancakes were good but ALSO overpriced in my opinion lol just look at it?? Yun said the matcha one didnt even taste that much like matcha


LOLOL POPZ 

I just feel that almost everything there was not worth the price bcos we had such an bad experience it was unbelievable
We queued for 1.5h i think??? Or 2h?? Just to get a friggin table bcos apparently 6 ppl were too much
But if business is good cant rly blame them for the wait right?
So nvm, we went in alrdy then only they started making our orders (which we alr gave them 1h ago)
Each dish min waiting time is 20min. Can u friggin believe how hungry i was. Sorry we were all hungry i just wanna emphasize LOL
That being said, they served our desserts wrongly too?! We said specifically to serve desserts TOGETHER with mains for 3 bloody times, yet after we were all finished with our meal our desserts werent here????? So we asked AND THEY HAVENT EVEN STARTED MAKING THEM BCOS THEY THOUGHT WE WERE HAVING THEM LATER??? R U EVEN SRS
SO WE HAD TO WAIT FOR 20MIN AGAIN LIKE OMG
So pissed after that meal leh!!!!! They weren't particularly polite either! 
Bad service average food bad price k can


After that i straight away went to work with le selfie queen


Hehe

Anotherrrrrr day (still June) I went to Itacho Sushi (ONE OF MAH FAV JAP PLACE) for lunch with le famzzzzz!!


I can't give prices for these bcos jap menu got 1000000000pgs hahahaha
Sashimi don i think!! 


I had unagi bcos i was craving like siao for it
But when i tell YL such stuff he says when do u not want to eat jap lol


Mama's curry rice above and papa's sakura don or something i think!!! He likes this so much he gets this every single time we come here


Lol we ordered like 5 different flavours of bubble tea and concluded that some flavours were crap


Katsudon! WHICH i never liked...... I told wanis that their katsudon was bad but she ignored me
I've always felt that Ichiban has the best katsudon. Hands down
But then again i havent been there in quite some time liao so idk


Random miso soup i forgot what i took this for...... i think their miso was good or something


We didn't get enough sushi bcos we were too full :-( stupid got too much mains no space left for sushi
my ultimate FAV sushi from itacho is their tamago.
Always always always always order their tamago!!!!! It's da besttttttt
Then i try random sushi that ive never tried before bcos itacho sells their sushi 1 by 1 not 2 by 2 hohoho 
U know some places they only sell in 2s then its damn waste if i dont like it bcos i wont eat the other one lol
Unless YL is there to eat my rubbish HAHAHA JK LOVE U BABE thank u for always eating my leftovers wtf u have no idea how grateful am i for u 


Wani was spazzing over some jap guy to mama as usual


Wani and I and mama!!!!


Then we went to our usual Yamazaki bakery bcos we love jap bread jap everything lol
After that we went to Timezone to play for hours LOLOLOL 

OK THATS ALL FOR NOW!!!!! Its nearing 1am im super sleepy :-( 
I am only halfway done with June photos what the......
thanks for reading XXXXXX

You Might Also Like

0 comments