Streats HK Cafe + MBS??

Sunday 31 August 2014

(FIRSTLY I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED/WHATSAPPED ME/TOLD ME IRL ABT MY VIDEO FOR YL!!!!
all those nice things u all said im rly super grateful ok!!!!! XOXO)

I wasn't going to post because I haz 100000000000 readings but I figured heck it lol!!
I was also going to do like a super long one at one shot half a month u know but i only have like 20min before YL calls me so its ok!!!! 
If I can finish a post in 20min means I can post more often right!! Like in shitty lectures and risk getting judged by people behind lol

SO this was one of the family days (in end June) again and we went to IMM because that is where we go 90% of the time ok I'm exaggerating but somewhere along that line

first my face!!!! lol so big 吓死人


HAHAHA this was during my choo sarang phase whereby i tried to imitate her selfies 24/7 but i KNOW LAH CANNOT COMPARE OK haizzzzzzzz hopefully i got the capacity (lmao) to give birth to someone like her wah i will be stay home mum forever and ever protect my chio daughter from tikopeks. thinking too much liao i know


Firstly..... i did not know that this place was halal LOL my waitress was malay and i was like ??????? hk cafe??? i thought got pork floss on toast??? lol so suaku but now i know they're halal!!!


Macau chicken chop fried rice was so meh. Actually most of their food were meh. Photo still dare to take until so nice bluff me all


This was what Yunis got but I don't remember the name liao


#mamaho's favourite yingyang!!!! (is it spelt this way???? idk lol)


and then my iced milk tea wahahaha i rmb it was lzc who got me into it.
i used to hate milk tea but he kept drinking it lah siao one maniac so eventually i kind of ordered it tgt with him and stuff so....... ya
and it was the only thing i drank while i was in gongcha 10 years ago. ok not 10 yrs u geddit


CHICKEN floss on toast!!! i dont rmb if it was good anot hahahhhaa problems of posting 2 months later


Then i got their Fish fillet pineapple fried rice which was shit. Rly shit
Like the fish is fake fish and the fried rice is tasteless fml max i ended up eating granny's macau fried rice instead lolol
so sad i was rly craving pineapple fried rice leh


EVEN EGG TARTS SCAMMED ME FML X2
i treat egg tarts v seriously bcos i love them to death and this was totally not what was displayed on the menu?! Lol
Still got 2 plates somemore totally wasted $ dont bother k the crust tasted like defrosted dough or something geeeeeeeeeeeez are u rly a HK cafe??????


ok but THIS WAS THE BEST OUT OF EVERYTHING!!!! LOL this was their HK fried XO seafood noodles and it was goooooood a lil spicy but good


we also (luckily) got their cheese baked spaghetti and rice with fish and chicken!!
this was nice too BUT THEN AGAIN how can u ever go wrong with baked rice???? idk
so far the best HK baked rice ive ever eaten in SG is from Central HK cafe. U know the one they sell beancurd with pearls in a bucket lol
But this was thankfully good too!! better than xinwang imo!!!


Ok then its just drinks like red bean milk and chocolate frost or something lah with siew mai and some mango dessert 
all in all i think this place is not like suuuuuuper terrible or anything but u must know what to order/or avoid lor. haiz me is still sad


(omg by here YL has called liao lolol CHOP CHOP NOW!!!!!!)

FINALLY I HAVE REACHED JULY!!!! LOL


of cosssss i had to bring YL to one of my favourite ice cream places (no.1 is daily scoop. i think) and he kind of approved hehehehe im like doing advertisement for them leh u guys know often i bring up this place on social media right hopefully i get sponsored icecream4lyfe HAHAHAHAHA ok siao i know soz soz

We went to MBS (to get my bday prezzie HEHEHEHHEHE but that is beside the point) and we saw this funny looking thing LOLOL WHY PUT CROCODILE THERE AH FOR WHAT??? like among water lilies??? got deep meaning is it maybe im too shallow


just nice it was during ndp rehearsals so there were soooo many ppl camping at the bridge taking photos of who knows what lol 
they were firing a lot of loud stuff too (i forgot what YL told me they were) so i saw many toddlers crying hahaahhaahha quite cute hor don think i sadist i also jumped 10x myself while YL dgaf


idk wth was he doing


i rmb taking this picture bcos JUST NICE AGAIN that day was pink dot day!!! then we were saying we can totally go there straight away hahaha but in the end too tired la we went home to sleep lol


OK ABRUPT END!!!! THANKS FOR READING U R SO NICE I POST SOON AGAIN I HATE UNI XOXOXOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments