HI!!! with iPhone pix

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Firstly I wna say thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU everybody who texted or tweeted me after my post yesterday night!!! I feel super loved and grateful. Really. I didn't expect this much response... so thank you!! Secondly, I promised to post pics but I have SO MANY PICS LIKE from iPhone and camera so i cannot differentiate which ones came first?! Lolol fml. I will just try ok.

Erm few months ago (LOL) I had Saizeriya for the first time because many people told me they had really cheap and good food mah but MEH instant regret the food was crap (in my opinion)!!


OK LA maybe is because I didn't order much in the first place so I shouldn't judge BUT STILL...
I keep thinking maybe it's because I didn't order their famous snails (LOL escargots) but... I think no. Some of my friends think that they serve decent food but honestly I wouldn't return to that place again :-( Definite fail.

The other time (long long ago again) at Tori King I was grinding sesame seeds as they instructed us to but.....


This is the difference between YL's and mine LOL MINE LIKE THE COLOUR ALSO NVR CHANGE YET??? WTF CUI next time I'm not going to grind it anymore

And then another day! (hahaha) Queuing at IKEA for dinner


Lol over excited



OH a while back I was baking a fruit tart for YL because he told me he wanted it so I did like the crust and custard all then I realised I HAD NO FRUITS HAHAHAHHA WTS


(Can you see the dark orange part on my left hand?? That ugly scar is due to my burn... long story short I splashed boiling water on myself lol the mark is still visible even til today sigh)


I forgot what was I trying to do here.... probably comparing my bag of grapes with the size of my face lol


I tried (I think it's called) shandong bao for the first time and I hated it it was horrid I will never buy it again end of story.


Taxi selfies which clearly show me losing patience with the ride duration... LOL


One day I baked dutch baby pancakes!! They are supposed to turn out looking cracked and stuff like this but I still think it's funny lol maybe because they're in a mini muffin pan.

More random selfies


One night at SCAPE with the cell!



And the other night at Sogurt with Nic Solo Ryan LOL




Just wanna point out how girls take photos. Hahahahaha kidding



I think these are my iPhone photos before Taiwan. Taiwan pics won't be up so soon because I wna finish editing the vlogs first (yes I've been very lazy... if I can I will upload the next one (4th day) tomorrow or something) These photos I just posted are from super long ago LOL bear with me if I can (again) I will post CNY pics on Friday! If I can! LOL

As you can see I'm rushing to finish this post because I need to sleep la it's almost 12 fml I have morning shift tmr and I'm always late ughhhhhh good night you guys thank you for reading again xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments