CNY period

Sunday 16 March 2014

Hellooooo you guysssss

Randomly, I was writing in my scheduler then I happened to flip to this page back in Feb LOLOL idk what was i writing is this a NS gf checklist or what


lolol DONT COMMENT ON MY HANDWRITING as i grow older i realise it gets worse hahahha i wrote like that for A's also so its ok hahahhahaa

I know you all kpos want r/s updates right..... ha ha ha. He booked out on sat but he's back in again (today is sunday) and will be staying there for 2 weeks. We haven't got the chance to talk much so im sorry to disappoint but i have no updates haha for now 顺其自然 (my chinese correct anot? lol) ok!!

NOW TO CLEAR PHOTOS BEFORE/DURING/AFTER CNY!! (just around that Jan-Feb period)

Supper at Hong Kong Sheng Kee (i think??) with papaho mamaho waniho wanisho (ya i call my sisters that)


char siew baos were sooooo gooooood but so small only fml stingy

We also ordered a lot other stuff eg a very ugly green & white dessert lol idk why i don't have the photos of the other food but its ok

/edit AHA i double checked my album and i found it!!


LOLOL LOOK AT IT does anyone know what its called?? mamaho ordered it and was like wtf bwahaha



Selfie overload




um just to interrupt my faces for a bit but i went to mr bean first thing early in the morning on 初一 because ive been craving them for super long, then i was scared that they would be closed so i googled their fb page to check their operating hours during cny lolol #random #actuallydontneedtellyouall


HAHAHA right face is what happens few hours into cny visiting..... right?? or am i the only one who gets rly bored??
I always use food to keep me company...... hais with the accompanying fats
But actually this year i was like editing vlogs (LOL HARDWORKING) and reading a book so it was all gooooooood



We had dinner at this Malay tze char (?? have such thing??) place because a lot of places were closed lol but it was good!!


Look at my cock face below LOL day 2 i was super sick again because i nvr fully recovered from my tw trip.... u cannot imagine how much love letters + bakwa + almond cookies + ferrero i ate. u cannot


And then deng deng deng!! Authentic pineapple fried rice in aluminium tray hahahaha by my Thai aunt SO GOOD I WENT FURTHER INTO A CARB COMA


Do u all know what this is?? Idk what its called in English..... 算盘子 so abacus maybe?? Lol
It's made of yam and it's hakka food so ive been eating it since young YUMMERS
(apparently not many ppl like (懂得吃) it so it must be the hakka blood in me HAHAHA CHEY JK)


Day 3 I went out in the morning w/o makeup because I woke up too late LOL NO TIME LA
But we only went for breakfast then I went back home and changed again lol so actually didn't matter


Forgot what this pau was but it was recommended by the girl. Look like earthquake now that I see it again


I don't even like hargow that much but I unconsciously order it whenever I have dimsum because YL likes it #randomfactagain


Char siew cheong fun you guys!!!! I lOoOoOoOve char siew to death




And then this was brunch day with Phoonieeee we went to Habitat Coffee and Salted Caramel and walked in Marymount neighbourhood lolol
I can't rly rmb how the food were so....... probably nothing significant about them


My eggs benny always look ugly and naked because i dont like having the sauce on it hais
Their salad was ok with the dressing though!! For the first few bites..... hahaha BUT THEN AGAIN i was never and never will be (i think) a salad person so I can't judge
I think Phoonie liked it nom nom


Got pau shop again can see anot I love paus


With yeppeo sunflower guuuuuurl keke

Long enough photo post right!!!! I got a lot things to do now so I don't have time to rant... :-(
I can probably post again like.... next week. LOL cue abrupt end see you all!! Xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments