Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee + Clinton St. Baking Company

Friday 6 January 2017

HELLO!!!!! 
It's been half a year since my last post wowzersssss
Btw new year new blog template for me hehe i quite like it as of now looks very neat!!!!!

Don't beat me this post is from April 2k16 hahahahahaha but dont warry it's been so long liao I cannot possibly be long winded in the post lol 



Dude my eyelids in Apr so deep sigh ballzxc my eyelids have dropped so much now!!!!! :'( BOOOOO


Anyways!! So we came to McPherson for this and we were too early wtf so had to wait a while. Think they open at 11am or something!


Btw when you want to locate it among all the shophouses maybe you'll see this first lol


There's this form that they let you fill up but I think I just brought it to the counter for the guy to write for me instead, because everyone also ordering there leh LOL


We literally came in when they opened and look at how full it is already


Ahpek and his ahpek drink lmaooo


Meatball & Minced Meat You Mian ($5)

YL didn't want to get the same thing as me so he got this bcm look alike thingy!!

It's mee kia leh so i dunno why the menu writes you mian... did i copy the wrong menu name wtf
Anyways end up he didn't rly like it bcos it was too salty for him but I thought ok what just nice LOL so i ate half of his hahahahahahhahaa



Signature Dry Chilli Pan Mee ($5)

What i came to the East for!!

At first bite i was like............. 开玩笑 not worth my trip at all lah so normal! Not much taste somemore after i ate the saltier meatball bowl wtf


Then I added A BIT of the chili bcos 我不会吃辣.... then better already!
Think the point is to eat with chili lah right but i loser eat plain wtf


The noodle very chewy tho i lav it!!!!!!!!
After a few more bites I also thought that it was nice lah, i think i had unrealistic expectations thats all lololol

Will reco to come if you are in the area!
Our total bill was only like $12 because the drink is $2? Shiokzzzzz

----

ANYWAYS after that we wanted to go to Clinton for dessert (their famous pancakes that are always on instagram!!!!!!)
Actually sorry by the time I post this is 2017 liao i dunno still in trend anot WTF #loser


Can recognise from its red curtain!!

Btw parking was horrid pls take MRT and walk from City Hall or Bugis instead wtf
Maybe because it was weekend also la... but I still think smarter to take mrt


All those ppl standing/sitting outside are queueing for seats ok ermahgerd

We had to take a queue number and come back like 50min later!!! 
Actually didnt want to wait for it one but alr paid for parking FOL 不甘愿 THATS WHY I SAY TAKE MRT!!!! 
So we walked to Raffles City to gaigai before coming back when they texted me wtf. So boliao might as well go Raffles jiak dessert liao right like that?


Anyways they finally texted me and I could come in. The cafe is quite small right?!


Small but so crowded ermahgerd my hopes R QUITE DAMN HIGH OK


Wild Blueberries Pancakes ($18++)
with Warm Maple Butter

SO!!!!! THIS IS THE FAMOUS INSTA PANCAKES!!!!
Dunno why on insta they look so high & fluffy but mine doesn't look half as amazing OTL (hahahha so funny this emoji so appropriate!!)

You can choose btwn banana and choc pancakes btw! I would've gotten ANY OF THOSE 2 INSTEAD but YL loves blueberries so............ :') #边吃边哭 #sayonara巧克力


Verdict is that I wasn't tooooo impressed lah think I had unrealistic expectations again fml
I thought it will melt in my mouth or something!!! Hahahaha
They are savoury btw! I thought would be sweet.

Anyways to say these are the best pancakes I've ever had...... no lah I don't think so. Quite mediocre leh..
I've been to this other place (Paddington House of Pancakes, dunno still around anot) and I think they may have better pancakes than Clinton.

Oh wellsssss..... don't see myself ordering this again because I think it's so-so but it's highly raved by others leh so maybe it's just me!


Country Breakfast ($18++)

Tbh I'm not sure if this was the exact menu item we ordered bcos been too long hahahahaaha but aiya should be la!!!! If i rmb correctly it was supposed to come with buttermilk biscuits but we swapped it for sourdough instead.

So we ate noodles before dessert right but YL still wanted to eat afterwards omg x_________x
21 years old still got puberty one ah???????

So he ordered this to eat by himself ermahgerd 他是人吗??

Ofc im not complaining when he eats more but when he overeats he gets cranky FML (bcos tummyache)
很难伺候, 肚子饿也生气 吃太饱也生气 lol so I'm just here praying his stomach can miraculously hold all the food in peace

Anyways the platter right!!! I only tried the hash brown la and its NOT CRISPY??? EXCUSE MEEEE whats hash brown when its not crispy???? Potato stir fry???? Ridics!!!


There must have been a reason why I took a pic of this green condiment but i just cannot remember hahahaha


Photoshoot commences



Anyways total bill here was almost $60, very big difference hor! 
I think for the quality of food right...... honestly i wouldn't come back again la
Not at all impressed by the food, somemore I had to wait almost an hour?? No thank youuu



Almost forgot!!!! Happy new year to you guys hahahahaha can sense I'm jin paiseh to be blogging about something from last year?
My next post I will clear my birthday photos fml bcos I still havent sort them. Ya one year ago de birthday...... hahahaha #冷笑

You Might Also Like

0 comments