PS Cafe

Friday 20 May 2016

Came to Palais Renaissance for YL's early bday dinner 2 months ago!
Because we couldn't decide where to go so town is the easiest LOL
We wanted to go Fullerton initially but didn't make reservations early enough boohoooooo. Nvm ba next time!


Their famous cakes!


As you can see the lighting is minimal - the worst scenario for my photos LOL


On the left side there's a door to a stairwell so of course kpo me must ask about it. 
She told me it's because the cafe opens til later than the building, so that is the exit for their later customers. 


Bday boy!!!! <3 
Oh we're sitting outside in the balcony area instead of the main restaurant bcos the lighting inside is SO DARK LOL


Lulu's 'Leftovers' Lasagne ($28++)
ground beef and garden vegetables in herb pesto, spicy caramelised meatballs served w penne pasta in rich chunky tomato sauce, bacon and mozzarella cheese topped w dollop of basil pesto

Wow this a bloody long description? I copied from the menu LOL
YL's one i didnt eat so i got nothing to comment about this dish


Tiger Beer-Battered Fish & Chips ($32++)
crispy snapper fillets and veggie sticks served w homemade tartar sauce and kaffir lime aioli

Serving size was GIANT. Can see not? 3 LARGE FILLETS
I honestly think you can share this main among 2 ppl bcos the fillets are huge and there were not 2 but 3 fillets wtf


PS Truffle Shoestring Fries ($15++)

Actually this was upgraded from my fish and chips but I don't remember how much more I paid for the truffle leh? So i just copy the original plate of truffle fries price lol

I ordered it bcos they're supposedly famous for their truffle BUT TBH........... i think it's so-so la not really the best truffle fries i've had! Nice la, but i don't think this is a must-order


Crushed Mint & Lime Soda ($9.50++)

i THINK this is the drink YL ordered LOL IM NOT SURE I FORGOT ALR HAHA anyway their fruit sodas are mostly same price so about there la! 


My shitty screencap from my video LOL the server came from behind him w the cake so fast i got surprised too HAHA WTF

^ nah u see this is unedited brightness de boohoooo 


So cute their happy birthday chocolate!


HAPPY BDAY MY LOVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 

(aiya i dunno how to do the heart shape symbol on blogger so only can use arrow three?!)


Got the table beside us to help us take photo and they damn professional abt it, keep finding angle for us LOL

But i still painstakingly edited the brightness/shadows/tone/contrast/balance of this pic la ok bcos the lightning is romantic but not photo-friendly wtf fml


Dark Chocolate Blackout Cake ($16++)
w chocolate sauce and ice cream

I forgot to write down the price of the cake leh but I googled and got this price so shld be correct la lolol
The cake was SO, SO SO MUCH FOR 2 PAX. I think can share among 3ppl actually! So big slice also!
Or maybe we were too full alr!!! SO GELAT LOL THE CHOCOLATE IS NO JOKE eat until damn xinku because super duper full liao la! Couldn't finish fol

But this is really really for chocolate lovers. Super duper chocolatey!!
I just ordered this bcos it's their most famous one and it's really very rich LOL

Al in all I feel that we completely overordered for 2 pax and if I'm ever back here again I will def share a main with someone LOL


Changed side to selfie later bcos i look naked LOL


Xox BLOG AGAIN SOON!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments