South Coast

Monday 4 January 2016

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my first photo post with me post-op keke

Today i am 2 weeks going 3 post op! After this post I will go and work on my surgery post lol

I keep thinking if I should merge my surgery and taipei post together but i think separate lah hor?

If u dont want to see my ugly surgery shots then u can save ur own eyes also wtf


Went to MBS yesterday because I haven't been back there for some time and I love that placeeeeeee

I know it's meant for tourists but the whole area is so pretty I love being there!!!!! Super pretty and bright in the day especially!!!!!!
Also when im in Shoppes i can stare at Chanel and motivate myself to work harder hahahahahahaha wtf


Because got a lot other tourists so I happily selfie continuously with my camera with no shame HEHE

YL cannot be bothered with me as usual


(PS. i will elaborate more in my surgery post but by week 2 my eyelids have dropped down a lot already lol. im sad)


Love my nail colour omg I feel like it complements my skin tone quite guuuuuuuuud


Ok now South Coast bistro and bar!!!


Chose to sit ouside bcos its brighter and i love the view anyway hehe

Actually got 毛毛雨 but whatever anything for good lighting wtf


The only thing I dont like is the chairs!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know how other girls feel but i HATE chairs like that?!
It always leaves marks under my thighs is it just bcos i have thunder thighs or what wtf 

Why they even make chairs like that they nvr think one meh????????????? Huh??????

Thats why I'm hugging my cardigan bcos after this photo i laid my cardi on the chair to sit on it lolololol #聪明



Ask YL take photo for me somehow will end up like this lol either is havent pose or already pose finish then he press


Macchiato ($4.50++)

I dont appreciate coffee so I cannot comment about this

I wanted to order their iced choc but i forgot about it wtf until after my meal so by then forget it la
Next time when I go back then I remember ok!!!



Our mains took so long to come (about 30min!!) so I do what I do best hehe


Change side


LOL right after I stopped. YL acting innocent say he nv take pix again but I can hear the shutter simi sai


Grilled Ranger's Valley Wagyu rump steak ($30++)
w frisee salad & fries

Dunno why the steak name must so long. But then again I don't eat steak so what do I know lolol


YL asked for medium and he said it was okay. Couldve better medium rare but he say can pass

I on the other hand loved their fries with the steak gravy lololol

Unfortunately the lunch menu doesnt have any sides wts???????????
Want to order also buey sai need to wait until dinner menu


Brekkie burger ($18++)
w bacon, fried egg, spinach, hash brown

I came here for their fish & chips but they were sold out wts!!!!!! i reached abt 1pm leh like this also sold out meh????? 

So i changed to this burger lor
Anyway this was ok. Think the bottom bun was bolognese sauce or something (red colour can see not)
Hash brown was SUPER crispy like crispier than macdonalds de crispy omg

But i don't think this was an omg damn nice dish la i wont reorder. Try new stuff next time



The menu didn't state there was garlic aioli mayo so to my horror guess what i smelt first WTF

But the server was very nice and immediately went to change my top bun for me!!!!!

Also i mentioned that i don't eat fresh spinach so they sauteed my spinach for me too!!! THUMBS UP FOR GOOD SERVICE!!!!!


So that's why my photos dont have the top bun yet hahahahahahahahahahha because waiting for her to bring me my new bun


YL suan me ask what view I want to see from here is it see LV view wtf


See so chill one everybody!!!!! Lolol


These photos are damn embarrassing hAHAHAHAHAHA i set the self timer and take ourselves one


Paiseh until after the 3rd shot we cannot take it alr lololol got many other ppl standing around also but dunno why in the shot cannot see wor


So the back story is that we both in supergas so I learn from xmm xdd take this kind of cheesy couple hold hand stand a distance shot lololololololol

Dont think will do this again bcos too awkward. Past the age alr is it wtf


Tried to selfie with the pretty river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one less embarrassing hahahahahahhahahahaa


Wah the lighting bomb anot???????? I nv lie hor


Thx wind for my artistic shots wtf

U can see my bag on the railing behind which I used to prop the camera up for the self timer shots lololol
Or my trash bag as jochan says wtf


Seeeee 是不是很美

Wah i love this place lah if only it was more accessible. Then I would come way more often I think

OK thanks for reading!!!!!!!!! Have a good week everybody!!!!!!!!!!! XX

You Might Also Like

0 comments