YL's bday (THANK U GUYS!!!!!)

Wednesday 1 April 2015

I am currently typing this in my tutorial wtf (11am)
大家好 ive been catching up with deadlines and everything T_____________T
April is the worst month this sem lol

BTW U GUYS I HAVE DAYRE NOW?!?!
ive been on it for about a week i think........
ive had the app ever since it came out but im of cos too lazy to even create acc
last week i decided i will stop procastinating and get it to post my iphone pix (i rarely put iphone pix on this blog)
PLS FOLLOW ME IF U HAVE DAYRE SO I CAN FOLLOW BACK?! LOL IM LITERALLY FOLLOWING 0 FRIENDS SO LONELY DE bcos idk who is on dayre?!
(OTHER THAN MX HEHE)

ANyway I posted YL surprise's photos on FB alr but because i wanna thank ppl so i will post them again down below ok!!!!!!!!!

So my order like opposite wtf
Ok so the day after the chalet we slept in until afternoon bcos previous night too tired

we cabbed back to my home to continue sleeping few more hrs wtf then change and go out for breakfast late lunch hahahahaa



Freshened up my makeup again and i look like a normal human again lolol 
need to mosaic my bed bcos 乱到不是给人看的 or mamaho will say 'dont show ur pigsty' LOLOLOL


We had Pepper Lunch bcos we were hungry and WE THOUGHT WILL BE QUITE FAST BCOS IS LIKE 'FAST FOOD' mah right?????????

In the end we waited half an hour for our food you know???????? Wtf 气死我 i was literally standing up to tell them to cancel my friggin order and they finally served us. Like i dont even know why did they take so long lol

After that we went down to NUS last minute for YL to visit the Open Day and we left in like less than an hour lol

Then i cannot rmb what else happened liao hahahahhahaha OK next day


It was his actual birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy bday my bubba!!!!!!!!!!!
I had school (darn projects AGAIN) so i just met YL for dinner after that

Randomly recently YL introduced Crossy Road to me bcos he is addicted and he has successfully got me in the same boat

His high score is like going 600 and im still stuck at 200 FML
I have also introduced it to many of my friends and they are also hooked HAHAHA u all go and try if u all havent is a bit like less annoying version of flappy bird. 过马路lor

Ok going off topic


YL said "everybody knows my gf is a makeup junkie" and i was like huh?????
Then i saw this pic lololol look at my hand again WTF i always swatch so many eyeliners lipsticks and then i forget abt it bcos it doesnt rly bother me lolol
够丑


I forgot the name liao but tasted like bachormee HAHAHAHA not very very nice la not worth the try in my opinion


I LOVEEEEEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its like a deep fried duck pastry FML super nice de taste a little bit like bacon
is like my fav dish in DTF after fried rice so guys if u all nv order before u are missing out in life


Pork chop fried rice!!!!! 
Actually i only like their fried rice but without the pork chop it just feels like something is missing lol


Idk why i order 1 sesame bun i dont even like it lolol in the end yl settle hahahahahahaahaha


^ this is him playing Crossy Road again



Now for the surprise 3 days before!!!!!!!!!
So like i booked this chalet from last December WTF i know kuazhang but i kiasi

Thank you everybody who came ok like got a lot of ppl but every single one im very thankful T________T



All my balloons and zapalang which i didnt have enough hands to carry eventually bcos i went to buy cake myself too 


Luckily i had mx sj mao help me buy food if not i really die how to carry back????????????


Started with a few balloons and the blank wall


Look at the balloon princess hahahahahahahahhaha


Then wx came over to help me too!!!!!! Wtf how come i got so much love gam xia u all T___________T


If you are curious, total got 200 balloons ok!! The wall was quite small so prolly used about 150 like that only. The rest become toys and to hide shoes lolololol


要这样一粒一粒 paste on wall ok damn leceh and then like one balloon usually falls off three times WTF need to repaste

if i were t do this again i prolly will definitely get new stickers or like sth.... the balloon stickers are literally useless so small only can paste what u tell me the aircon blow then all fall like domino lol


What we spent the entire afternoon doing up!!!!!!!!

Thank u mx wx sj mao ok this is never possible without u T______________T
Thank u mx for buying stuff with me from the start and eating late lunch with me
Thank u wx for pasting every single damn balloon with me wtf
Thank u mao for blowing 80% of the balloons T_________T
Thank u sj for coordinating the whole thing while i was not there wts i dont have enough thank yous to use liao

Ok so if you saw my vlog here u know what happened la i went out to meet him for dinner bcos he getting very suspicious WTF
he kept facetiming me then 给我骂到臭头 HAHAHAHAHHA bcos i know if i anyhow throw temper he confirm will dulan then wont talk to me wont disturb me lololololol


guys he requested jap WOOHOO I THINK HE IS OFFICIALLY A JAP CONVERT?! OMG TEARS OF JOY MAX


His cheese beef curry which was so horrid in my opinion LOLOLOL


My fav katsudon?! I usually only eat katsudon in ichiban bcos its da bestttttt my favvvvv


We tried this fried squid thingy and it was ok too


CORONETS U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????!?!!?!?!
OMG i think u all know how much i love coronets?!??!! 
then got one period of time ichiban like discontinue it or sth WTF kill me

after a very long time finally theyre back in certain outlets (so far i only see them in JEM IMM Clementi)
omg 苦死 even though now increase price liao but aiya nvm la its coronets wtf
that time i was so desperate for coronets that i wanted to make them myself so i can eat wtf but google dont have such recipe?!?!
if u all know how to make can tell me????? then i got backup if they idiot decide to stop selling again then im saved lololol


TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK U EVERYBODY WHO WAITED 1-2HOURS FOR HIM TO ARRIVE IM VERY THANKFUL AGAIN T________T


I know they wont read this but im also extra thankful to his BMT buddies who came omg i was hoping rly hard they'll come and they rly came omg T__________T
YL see them like see long lost parents like that. So happy can cry i nvr exaggerate hor


THANK U JAVIER AND JIAHAO FOR COMINGTOO!!!!!!!!!!! I know very awkz for u guys but u still came T___________T
omg 太感恩 


THANK U PHOONIE AND WX AND MX FOR CUTTING THE CAKE T______________T


thanks guysssssssssss i cannot name all bcos too many but thank u da jia


^LOLOL I JUST SAW THIS SHAKE HAND WTF


dk talk what until so engrossed


r/s goals


with the handsome SGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



thank u all for the gifts also i thank on his behalf ok kamsahamida!!!! <3 <3

this post cannot say enough thank yous wtf thank u everybodyyyyyy i will post in a few days if i can ah?! 

xox



You Might Also Like

0 comments