Post-finals!!

Friday 8 May 2015

Hello!!
My life quite boring recently because of school wtf so now that I'm blogging again I don't have much photos also hahhahaha
I update everyday on dayre and i already think ITS QUITE AN ACHIEVEMENT OK LOLOL
No but really I love the dayre community, everyone is soooooooo crazy nice there!!!
Comment here comment there also can make friends one WTS

SO. I only have camera photos of 2 days lolol
One day we went to Chevrons bcos YL needed to go emart again lah what else.
So since we were in JE we went to Jcube for lunch lor. Because I go to Westgate and JEM too often for my own good lololol

We planned on going to Jcube for Itacho but when we entered we saw that Astons opened alr so we just went into Astons instead!!!!
I haven't had Astons in sooooo long i think the last time i had it was last year lol at least got 6 months



Service was quite fast in this outlet, somemore it was a PH i think (labour day)!!!! SO I LIKE 


my face here for no reason


but OMG I forgot their garlic bread is the toasted kind. or i mean crispy
i was expecting like pizza hut one u know T______T 
thats my fav omggggg soft garlic bread is the best :'(


as usual not giving two hoots to me lolol


Forgot what YL buy liao la herbed fish or sth like that. He didn't like it but i liked it leh!!!!!

I always get their chicken but i forgot which was the one i liked so i just got hickory BBQ. 
But i know thats the damn salty one lolol. In the end YL liked mine more but by the time we said to exchange plates alr finishing so didnt lol

So Astons is like normal lor u know not very nice but can eat kind. Hahahahha idk what to type LOL
OH BUT i rmb the bill was very cheap plus his root beer float total it was like $30 only!!!! for 2 ppl leh!!!!!


insert my face again 


ok then YESTERDAY we had dinner at Sushi Tei again before YL flew off
WTF his jap food addiction is worse than mine liao?!?! 讲真的
Every time i ask him what does he feel like eating he tells me jap!!!! Dk is fml anot!!
So ive been eating so much jap these few months i also dk what to order again when i go eat jap liao wtf


I LOVE SUSHI TEI CURRY!!!!!!!
They make the bEST jap curry like really 


just realised my unagi looks so gross here LOL LIKE DK WHAT


tried their chicken karaage but im sorry it was the worst chicken karaage i ate in my life so pls don order
super dry and not as crispy as it looks like :-(


LOLOL KEN ^

Pulled him along bcos YL dont let me go home myself from the airport wtf
GAMXIA FOR COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
the taxi uncle kept asking for directions so if i dont have ken then idk where he drive me til liao lol


NOW look at my attempts to get YL to take a photo with me:


dont want


still dont want


change angle also dont want


LOOK HERE LIAO I BETTER SMILE FAST


then got ken to take photo for us somemore wtf so good!!!!!!!!!
usually only 2 mah how to take lolol


other ppl take then he smile until like this 

went to the airport after that sob sob sob TAKE CARE BUBBAAAAAA
i got to meet a few ppl of his office and his syndicate (HA HOW IS MY ARMY LINGO?!) and he tells me they call him big boss and i LOLed
he's the youngest but he has most experience in AI thats why lolol wtf ok


ya last selfies then smile also


my last sight of them wtf. u can see anot the whole escalator going up to second floor left hand side is all their ppl lol

Not say very sad lah bcos not first time he's leaving me alr, he has been overseas several times for church trips also so its not like i gonna die or anything lolol
But i think later in his course will have like 1 month in thai or sth lol fml
AIYA MAYBE bcos today is first day only i say until like 几有志气 hor lololol
Anyway bcos he wants to remain in the force so i need to get used to it also???? 
He like sibei enjoy his army time idk what to say LOL
I don't have a ORD to look forward to unlike other NS gfs so..... ya lor. But its what he likes so im really super grateful he has the chance to do what he likes. 
As a gf just support la what else can i do!!!!! Next time go overseas somemore also 忍!!!!

Hehe OK now that my finals have ended i hope i can do more stuff that i wanted to share with u all!!!! EG how i do my hair (when i actually do it)!!
i also have requests from friends abt makeup but wtf i not very zai leh.... see first lolol maybe i just share tips that i can think of 
sorry so boring dont have much photos hahahaha thanks for reading XX

You Might Also Like

0 comments