Aug + Sept'14

Saturday 11 October 2014

*EDIT: FIRSTLY WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY WHO TEXTED ME ABOUT MY PREVIOUS DOG (LITERALLY) POST!!!!!!!!!
Very grateful for ni men de support ok!!!!! I will gambatteeeeeeee*

FOOD POST!!!!!!!!!!

Potluck is this tze char restaurant in IMM with so-so food that I'm not even going to bother finding their dishes' names lol


We over ordered for our family so you can agar the portion size I guess!!!!

The more exciting thing about IMM is Roti Mum HAHAHAHAHA
I got introduced to #rotimum only in secondary school (unfortunately.........)
SHIYU IF YOU ARE READING THIS THANK U FOR LETTING ME TRY IT!!!!!
It's sooooo goood and smells like coffee heaven omgggg
Mama knows my sisters and I love #rotimum so much we bought a dozen buns home to stock up in the fridge LOLOLOL #kuazhang101
if u like coffee if u like food u must try!!!!!!!!!1 dont be suaku like me!!!!!



Another random night cry jh zc ken yl me had tzechar at Timah which was notttttt baaaaaad



Another day went with famz for a whole day of eating lol wtf


So pissed off because if u didnt know alr i love ichiban chocolate coronets to death i will eat it until the day i die!!!!!!!!!!!1
BUT they havent been selling it at most of their outlets WTH??? Like very hard to find now alr dk why
Increase price still nvm can u maintain the supply lol wtf leh
So FINALLY i saw that OMG SO MANY CORONETS I MUST BUY 5 BOXES!!!!!! Then i can keepthem in the freezer bcos im that desperate
Then they clearly wrote chocolate in the pic right can u see???? All of them were custard FML
I queued for the cashier to ask for chocolate flavoured ones and she sent me to talk to the kitchen staff instead so she went to look for chocolate filled ones for me but they didnt have it like wtf dont have choc then dont write choc??????? So irritated bcos i take coronets v seriously lol


Mama is SO bad at not buying such food....... these cronuts werent that nice at all but she insisted buying them because she said they were 'okay and cute' wtf


GREEN PUMPKIN!!!!!! I loveeeee their melon pan i love jap food full stop

Then we went to the HK street for 'dessert' and as usual overordered lol


i love their milk tea yall should try it if yall havent!!!!


HAHA DESSERT GOT ROTI PRATA ONE #overorderproblems #eatuntilpuke




I usually always get their like idk whats the name la normal nasi lemak and i loveeeeeee ittttt
BUT i decided i would try the rendang instead and boy i hated itttttt so sad



One of the days in Sept i met up with Jayne Mel and Viv again!!!!! <3
We had Jap because the queue was comparatively the shortest at Bugis lol


They got shabu shabu while I got their bamboo rice which was quite gooooood
i originally wanted to try their mentaiko egg or something like that but the waitress advised me not to as she said it was too salty LOL WTS


SO HAPPY TO SEE YALL AGAIN I HOPE WE MEET SOOOOOON!!!! OR EVEN BETTER IF I GET THE CHANCE TO GO HK SOOOON!!!! hehe

abrupt end bcos i think too much food bye da jia xoxox

I will post later this week. Promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments