Mexout + KBBQ

Thursday 3 July 2014

ONE DAY i went to have mexican food with phoonie at pekin street!!!
she brought me to this place called mexout 


basically u order ur stuff a little bit like subway
its supposed to be like fast food concept u know what i meaaaaaaaaaan


i got the street style tacos with chargrilled chicken and cochinta pibil (braised pork shoulder) 
it came with salsa but i cant rmb which ones did i get since i dont even eat salsa 


phoonie got the burrito with mexican rice, beans and chicken i think!


her burrito was SO MUCH BETTER than my tacos like ERRRRR if i dont say my tacos were shit it would be an understatement. lol i hated them i shouldnt have even tried to finish them
SO im just saying like if u ever happen to go there and try then pls get the burrito or rice bowl...... my tacos were so horrid i dont think i will have mexican food for a while lol

we also ordered their tortilla chips (i think they were called big chips lol??) as a side but anyway i suddenly rmbed that service was crap there too. this woman there had so much attitude like u guuuuuuuurl pls
pffffffft
bad experience overall for me. very bad
i couldve bought tortilla chips of the same standard outside for a much cheaper price thank u very much


BUT still a faaaab day with phoonie!!!!!! we had fun in orchard gateway and eating garretts hehehehe


missing my hnm days with my mentor and all T_________________T
so much feels 

FAST FORWARD TO end of may (i wanted to post my birthday pics but i cant find the memory card liao LOL so need to wait awhile hahahaha)
met up with mao & sijiaaaaaaa for her birthday!! they wanted to eat kbbq so we went to this blue garden kbbq place in tiong bahru (oppa next time!!) in Link Hotel
(yoloswegs went w/o me once bcos i lost my house keys wtf)


i very 吃亏 at buffets bcos i always eat the cheap stuff like this time chicken wings wth


overall was okay. selection wasnt rly wide but good enough. i wouldnt come back here on a weekend though, i dont think its worth the price

and because i was in tiong of cos i had to go tiong bahru bakery!!!!!! my lub i lub bread until the day i die


so far my favourite is still their choc almond croissant. that day i tried their muffin which was ok too..... but just ok.
what do u all like?? reco me plsssss


hehe my otp xoxoxox


ending with my selfie lol im like an hour behind time LOLOL BYE TY FOR READING
fyi my batam vlog day 1 was up last week i think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYaGcPEKnxM

i need to go wash off my makeup (from work wtf) now byebyebyebyebye

You Might Also Like

0 comments