Been so long! Week in Photos

Sunday 8 December 2013

Hello!! The last time I was committed (as in like daily posts willingly) to blogging was when I was secondary 2...... which was 4 years ago.

Maybe I found better things to do hahahaha wtf but anyway I tried going back to blogging I think a year back or so and obviously I failed. I don't remember how long I lasted LOL. So now that my A's are over.... I am going to try blogging AGAIN because I've got nothing else to do I'm so friggin bored.

Lazy Blogger 101: Week in Photos
(with whatever I have in my iPhone and hidden instagram links)

On Monday, I had Yoshinoya because I love their rice bowls and I cannot understand why would not anyone/anyone not!! (I'm sorry I cannot deal with English for my own good)
I can't wait to try it over in Japan next time because I heard it's 10000000x better there #foodgasm

And here is me in a series of photos looking like an idiot trying to split my chopsticks apart lol #photographywithYL


Tuesday I had brunch (more like tea but) with Phoonie at Paris Baguette.


I think she got the earl grey cake if I remember correctly... I on the other hand got the boring sweet cinnamon bun which I think tasted more like a sugar crossiant lol
Next time I go back I should order something else more special, then maybe it wouldn't be as bad :-(



Wednesday was my prom and I have nothing to elaborate because I went only for the sake of food (please look at the pair of chopsticks which hardly left my hands that night). Not that it was good too GRR


Had lunch with yoloswegs (no we do not have a group name it's just easier for me to label) on Thursday in Ngee Ann and it was probably my last time seeing zaza before he goes botak for the country. HAVE FUN IN THERE!!


Friday I baked gluten free pb cookies and they made my entire kitchen smell like peanut butter oh my goddddddd
My relationship with pb is very serious. Would you all want the recipe? But I only used 3 ingredients LOL.
Btw this was my first trial batch and they were super crisp.. which I did not really like. I think the lack of flour made it taste different from how a regular cookie would?? Idk
But THE POINT IS that I made the subsequent batches thicker for a chewier (lol) texture instead :-) Yummers!!



Saturday just supper with them again.... I don't know how much weight I've gained because I dare not step on the scale haha fml max

One last thing, if you didn't know I think last week (?) I posted a vlog... without me talking hahaha I can't help it I haven't vlogged for too looong



I filmed a 123 tag with YL the other day but I'm so lazy to edit :-( Now I may or may not end up posting the video up. Meh

Recently I have just been reading and reading books and I'm damn happy that I finally have the time to do so! I mean I have loved reading books all my life and when I was in secondary 3 (I think) I went to the library every single day with Linnah and we would spend hours in there with our bubble tea. LOL yes I know food and drinks are not allowed but...

Anyway currently I'm reading The Mortal Instruments series and I'm at the 4th (City of Fallen Angels), though I'm trying to stop here because the last book is not yet out and I REFUSE TO BE STUCK AT A CLIFFHANGER FOR YEARS AGAIN (I am not exaggerating about it taking years) it is pure torture. I would know because I have read soooooo many ongoing series and FFFFUU

Regardless, that has been a very brief rundown of how my week went. (Randomly, right now I crave for sushi so I will probably be going to get it sometime this week lol. I will choose to eat Jap food every single day if I can.) I hope you all had a good week, if not, have a good one ahead!! Hopefully I will remain consistent with the posts lolol we'll see. Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments